Saturday 12 November 2011

It's Party Time

I have put together this collection as my A/W11 fashion must-wear, because I already have many of them. For me, it is essential to always look good, but remember be a smart-shopper and not a hard-shopper. The styles are different, there is something for everyone, from androgynous, to ladylike or you could mix and match the items to create a unique style.

Style: Ladylike
Occasion: Christmas and New Year Party

Style: Fetish
Occassion: Black tie, Party, Party, Party

Style: Ladylike, Hollywood Vintage and of course Timeless Beauty
Occassion: Silver Wedding Anniversary

Style: Statement Pieces
Occassion: Travel, Weekend in the city

Style: Androgynous
Ocassion: Rock concert

Style: Sixties, Ladylike
Ocassion: Christmas Party, Office Party
I love creating outfits and styling. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment